- a timeless choice that adds natural beauty and value to a home.
- easy to clean and maintain, and can be refinished to prolong the life of the floor.
- our installers use top quality underlays, fasteners, and adhesives, and have the product-specific knowledge and tools to ensure a superior installation.
- an affordable option that offers style, durability, and long-lasting performance.
- offered in a variety of colours and patterns.
- low maintenance and water resistant.
- warmer and softer alternative to tile for the wet areas of your home.
- available in sheet or tile/plank styles.
- extremely resistant to dents, scratches, and stains.
- Long lasting with higher life cycle.
- available in a wide range of styles, from ceramics to natural stones.
- water resistant—great for kitchens, bathrooms, and entryways.
- very durable and low maintenance.
- Dirt, stains, and liquids all rest on the surface, allowing you to easily wipe or mop them away.
- Easy to install. It's fiber core board with a realistic wood-look photo on top.
- comes in a variety of colors and styles that replicate the look and feel of wood or tile and even handscraped for that rustic look, often at a more cost-efficient price point.
- durable, scratch-resistant and low maintenance.
- suitable for installation above or below grade.
- we offer the choice of high quality underlays that cushion, insulate, and absorb sound.
- give you a soft comfortable, cozy, and welcomed feel.
- a staple floor-covering choice, especially in bedrooms and below grade where extra warmth is desired.
- cost-effective and offered in a range of styles to suit any décor.
- It traps dust, reducing the amount of dust suspended in the air by up to 50 %.